- Start learning to draw (work my way through…10? Sycra vids)
- Start learning a language other than Urdu
- Improve Urdu reading
- Complete 5% of the games in Steam library
- Log 20 hours on the Oculus
- Raise the percentage of femslash related stuff on blog to 20%
- Start calling them Mamie and Grace Gummer instead of Meryl Streep’s Kid and Meryl Streep’s Other Kid
- Support 5 Kickstarters
- Get a desktop
- Make fic database
- Complete 30 photoset/manip ideas (or really, finally start Faberry Week entries for real)
- Watch 5 Kdramas
- Review more fics
- Volunteer for AO3
- Stop feeling bad for not enjoying The 100
- Write and put up one fic
Hmm. Yeah, I don’t…know. You’re right, it says 5’8 for both, Kate does usually wear flats, and does usually look at least the same height or taller.
I skimmed like the whole first season (which, thank you, that s01e05 scene…), and yeah, iunno, one or both height’s probably a bit off.
Title: Searching For a Sound We Hadn’t Heard Before
Fandom: Lizzie Bennet Diaries
Pairing: Lydia Bennet/Gigi Darcy
Word Count: 13286
Author’s Notes: I finally finished the fic I started summer of 2013. So basically I crush canon beneath the heels of my shoes. Part 1 of the 1989 Project which I am collaborating on with thecousinsdangereux, fiddleabout, and coffeesomemore to write a fic per song for Taylor Swift’s album.
Summary: The first word Lydia ever says to Gigi Darcy is “fuck”. Not because she’s trying to be a badass, and not because she’s trying to scare Gigi off. It’s mostly because Lydia is clumsy, and her pain threshold is low, and — those are the only reasons, really.
Or: Lydia and Gigi across America.